Draw your cabinet measurements onto the grid.
Draw out your cabinet layout according to your measurements.
1. Begin in one corner, measure from the corner to the end of the cabinets.
2. Write the measurement on the corresponding wall on your sketch.
3. Go to the next corner and measure to the end of the cabinets.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all cabinet measurements are complete.
1. Measure your appliances, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc…
2. If they are in a fixed location, measure up to the appliance location and notate.
3. Measure from the wall to the center of your sink (plumbing)
4. Transfer these measurements to your layout.
1. Show all dimensions in inches.
2. If applicable, add desired overhang to Island and/or Peninsula.
3. If applicable, mark the location of existing sink center lines.
4. If applicable, measure height of existing Back Splash.